CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Monday, February 09, 2004

i am a very self centered person.
i am a very judgemental person.

and i dont like being this way.
everything is all about me, myself and i.

yesterday while walking from heeren to cineleisure for lunch with samuel.. i went like. "oh my gosh, fake adidas. eeecks." and then.. "that look was like so passe can?" and suddenly it struck my mind.. like, hell who am i to be so fucking judgemental? i am nothing. nothing at all. i was in no right to pass such comments about people. and i am in no right to be judgemental. i think i should just start walking around looking at the ground otherwise i will just look at a person's outfit and label everything in my mind. and its soooo horrid of me to do so. i hate myself for doing that. im gonna try to stop being so judgemental. -nods-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home